Designed for normal day to day wear and tear. Lightweight, but tough and ready for action.
This product will incur additional freight and handling fees depending on weight, size, and/or quantities ordered. When placing your order online, these fees will be added to your shopping cart.
Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order.
Please allow approximately 4-5 weeks for delivery on ALL colors.
Feel free to call (800) 852-6088 for more details about hose options. Express shipping is not available.
All Sales are Final, this product is NON-RETURNABLE
- Outer jacket is made of spun polyester which provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Premium all synthetic double jacket
- 400 PSIG / 2750 kPa service pressure
- Patented Mertex® lining process produces an amazingly thin but smooth inner waterway, yielding an extremely low friction loss for maximum flow
- Clear Permatek™ Treatment locks fibers together for greater strength, reduces water pickup and absorption, and allows for shorter drying times
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone & UV exposure, hydrolysis, rot and mildew
- Will remain flexible to -65º F (-55º C)
- NST threaded aluminum coupling sizes
- Industrial applications
- De-contamination & wash down
- Public works, parks (hockey rinks, swimming pools, etc)
- Potable water transfer
|Trade Size||Bowl Size||Wt Uncoupled 50' | 15.2m||Coil Diameter 50' | 15.2m|
|1"||25 mm||1-9/32"||33 mm||7 lbs||3.2 kg||14.5"||36.8 cm|
|1.5"||38 mm||1-13/16"||46 mm||10.8 lbs||4.9 kg||15"||38.1 cm|
|1.75"||44 mm||2"||51 mm||14 lbs||6.4 kg||15"||38.1 cm|
|2.5"||64 mm||2-7/8"||73 mm||19 lbs||8.6 kg||16"||40.6 cm|
|3"||76 mm||3-5/16"||84 mm||25.5 lbs||11.6 kg||18"||45.7 cm|
- Service Pressure: 400 PSI /2,750 kPA
- Proof Pressure: 800 PSI / 5,500 kPA
- Burst Pressure: 1,200 PSI / 8,275 kPA
The Mertex Lining Process welds the lining directly to the textile while the hose is being woven. This allows the use of high strength Filament Polyester yarn to be used, due to the Mertex® process superior liner adhesion. It locks fibers together for greater strength while still allowing for a high flexibility. This creates a virtually inseparable bond without the use of adhesives which is a huge advantage over competitors. Yields an extremely low friction (pressure) loss because the Mertex process fills the corrugations of the weave, which creates an amazingly thin and smooth waterway. Mertex lined hose produces lower elongation under pressure. This means less pull back when water is suddenly shut-off, resulting in a safer hose to work with.
Clear Permatek™ Treatment locks fibers together for greater strength, reduces water pickup and absorption.
- Provides protection against abrasion
- Provides resistance to Petroleum products and ozone
- Provides for shorter drying times
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.