Easy, temporary and comfortable concealment of arm tattoos.The TATJACKET™ was designed by a police officer to be fully functional yet very cool and flexible. Cleanly covers the entire arm from the top of the biceps muscle to the wrist. The top of the Tatjacket sleeves are concealed under the short sleeve shirt that you are wearing. TatJacket sleeves are much cooler and more comfortable than wearing a long sleeve shirt to cover your ink. You can also pull TatJacket sleeves off during a break. You can’t do that with a long sleeve shirt.
- Cool, lightweight, flexible and breathable
- Smooth and concealed seams for a clean look
- Fabric blend has a matte finish, not shiny
- Non-slip gripper upper cuff so the sleeve stays put
- Perfect for employment policy compliance or special occasions
- Provides SPF 50 sun protection for your arms
- Protects your ink from fading and discoloration
- Protects your skin from harmful UV radiation
- Two 17-inch sleeves per package
- Available in Tan, Brown or Black
TatJacket sleeves are also helpful in protecting your ink from fading or discoloration caused by exposure to the sun. Even those without tattoos can use TatJacket to protect their skin from harmful UV sunlight when working outdoors.
TatJacket sleeves are machine washable and require no other attention.
We know you will love them "Because you love your ink, but your boss doesn't."
TATJACKET™ is Perfect For:
- Law Enforcement or Military personnel
- Firefighters, EMS, Public Safety workers
- Municipal or road crew workers
- Hospital Staff workers
- Anytime you need to attend a special function and want to conceal your ink
Size Selection: The sleeves are made of a flexible and stretchable material similar to cycling shorts or dance tights. The sleeves will snug to the surface of your skin but should not constrict. If you are right between 2 sizes or have a question as to which size would be best, always choose the larger size.
- Size Medium: 17" long, 5.5" wide at arm cuff, 3.5" wide at wrist cuff
- Size Large: 17" long, 6.5" wide at arm cuff, 3.5" wide at wrist cuff
Ratings & Reviews
Does what it's intended to do.
I wear the sleeve mostly during the summer when I don't want to wear a long sleeve shirt. It doesn't regulate heat, and it doesn't shrink after you wash it. I don't think it would be too comfortable if you got Hulk Hogan arms, but any other size arm should be fine.