This compact, multiple-output Helmet Light features three white LEDs, two blue secondary LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon.The white primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose, close-work illumination. Blue secondary LEDs serve the same purpose, but in a low-signature, night-vision-friendly color.
The Helmet Light features a durable, watertight polymer body available in Black or Desert Tan. Black models attach via an included low-profile mount that clamps semi-permanently to the rim of any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) via two socket-head machine screws. Tan models attach to the same helmets via an included ambidextrous mount with 20 preset positions that allow the light to be rotated 360 degrees when attached. Once either mount has been attached to the helmet, the Helmet Light can be quickly and easily slid on and locked securely in place. Pressing a lever on the mount unlocks the light, allowing for quick removal for servicing or transfer onto its optional Z71 carry clip, which attaches to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
Also available: 3 white LEDs, 2 red LEDs, and 1 infrared IFF, Tan body (W-HL1-C-TN)
- Made of durable glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene
- O-ring sealed, watertight body
- Two toggle switches and a pressure switch for total control
- White and blue LEDs and infrared IFF LED beacon
- Long runtime from a single 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Easily removable for servicing, transfer to other helmets
- Size: 2.2" W x 2.6" H x 1.3" thick including mount
- Weight: 3.1 oz. with battery and mount
- White High: 19.2 lumens/6 hrs
- Blue High: 2.5 lumens/20 hrs
- White Med: 5.0 lumens/28 hrs
- Blue Med: 0.8 lumens/48 hrs
- White Low: 1.4 lumens/48hrs
- Blue Low: 0.3 lumens/96 hrs
- Tertiary IFF beacon: 1.72 mW/120 hrs
- Available in Black or Desert Tan body color
- 123A Battery included
|Max Output White Light||19.2 lumens|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 2.6 x 1.3 including mount|
|Weight w/batterry and mount||3.1 oz|
Battery Warning: To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®. NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.