A lightweight, hand-held personal light with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations.
It features a piercing beam that cuts through smoke and a spring-loaded clip that easily grabs onto gear.
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 175 lumens; 36,000 candela; 379m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 60 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam distance; runs 13 hours
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by 4 Alkaline AA batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Serialized for positive identification
- Redesigned model features low-profile “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern:
Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
As always, by not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam.
- Spring-loaded clip with built-in D-ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses; redesigned model features a reinforced D-ring with a forward-hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment in the redesigned model
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
- Rubber dome push-button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
Survivor® has long held the trust and respect of professionals around the world. Now, there are more good reasons than ever to make it your flashlight of choice for your job's most challenging situations. The Survivor LED will never need to be replaced and provides the right type of light for a broad range of firefighting activities (structural firefighting, EMS, extrication, technical rescue, etc).
The Survivor LED with C4® LED technology is stronger and more reliable than ever. Lightweight and built from a high-impact nylon casing, the Survivor LED offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
Spring-loaded clip with built-in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses. Rugged enough to survive the UL 30-ft. drop test, this professional light is also engineered with a one-way valve for case venting and "O" ring sealed openings to protect against moisture and dirt.
Also features four lighting functions in one light: high beam, low beam, flash, and moonlight mode. To switch settings, simply press and hold down the push button.
- Case Material: Housing, base, and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability. All openings are o-ring sealed for weather resistance.
- 7.06” H x 2.85” W |17.92 cm x 7.24 cm
- Diameter: 2.87” | 7.29 cm
- Height in charger: 8.67” | 22.02 cm
- Grip Area: 3.6” H x 2.2” W | 9.14 cm x 5.59 cm
- Thickness: 1.35” | 3.43 cm
Rack meets requirements of 1901-126.96.36.199(2003) mounted in any position
|Meets applicable European Community Directives|
Permissible Flashlight (With Alkaline batteries ONLY)
- Weight: 18 oz | 508 g with nickel-cadmium battery pack
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Light Output:
- High: 175 lumens |405 m beam
- Low: 60 lumens | 237 m beam
- Raised push button switch for easy use with gloves.
- 3-position switch: high, low, locator strobe light
- Batteries: (4) "AA" alkaline battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Run Time:
- 3.5 hrs High | 13 hrs Low | 8 hrs Flash continuous
- Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
- Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Ratings & Reviews
This is great flashlight. The slim design allows it to stay out of the way. I wear it on my turn out coat and it's right there if I need it. It's a bright flashlight, so that's one less thing I need to grab when heading off to a call.
Better than before
Used the earlier design but had sent it back due to the plastic lens popping out. New design seems to have fixed that. Strong beam, easy to operate.
very good improvement
great improvement and still super dependable
SUPER BRIGHT TOUGH LIGHT
I use this light on all night time or indoor runs where I need light. I keep it unattached in the door of my truck in case I don't use my gear. Great light for any use.
Gift Ordered for Relative
Great Light. Plan to get another
I like where you can have low or high beam. Works great for search. Even found and rescued a dog in working structure fire with this light.
Very GREAT LIGHT!
I would recommend this light to any one who doesn't have one! I LOVE MINE!!!!
I have two of these lights, one is probably five years old and the other is a couple years or less. Only problem I ever had was with the battery door pin. The light kept shutting off when I moved around and couldn't figure it out. Finally, I looked at the door. The slightest move dislodged the connections on the interior of the door, turning the light off. All it took was a screwdriver to shove the pin back into place for the door to close properly.
Extremely happy with quality! Great product!
Extremely happy with quality. Very happy with light output. Can feel the quality in your hands.
Very good for the price
Very light, easliy attaches to my bunker coat, multiple setting for the light stream pattern. Good battery life.
I REALLY LOVE IT
THIS FLASHLIGHT IS AWESOME AND TUFF AND BRIGHT AND SUPERBRIGHT BEAM PIERVES TRU SMOKE ...GO AHEAD BUY IT
Staple of the Fire Service
This light should be a staple of the fire service. The way it fits on my bunker coat onto the upper chest strap is perfect, it doesn't bounce around and I can pull it right off if I need to. I never go anywhere on calls without it.
This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone. I have had issues with the power switch giving trouble, but I chalk that up to improper care by personnel.
This light is reliable and has never once let me down. I love this new low profile design, it's the same quality and performance as the original design. The smoke-cutting plugs are awesome,they even upgraded the clip on the back of it. I'm glad to have bought my own, keep up the great work!
Best flashlight for firefighter
This flashlight has been thrown,dropped,and abused(during fire ops) and has still held strong. I have only replaced the batteries 3 times in 2 years of use and it is still as bright as it came.This flashlight i feel is a better buy than the rechargeable because you can change batteries and be back in operation whereas recharging takes time.
This should be a part of your morning check
Make sure you tighten the lens on the flashlight before every shift. Mine got unscrewed on a structure fire and I lost the lens assembly. Yes, it's my fault for not checking, but I wanted to pass down this info so the same thing doesn't happen to you.