For an EMS IV bag, this foam lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips.
Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient kit. The IV Kit makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes. This is a perfect accessory EMS IV bag for any StatPacks® main packs.
- Capacity: 210 in3
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 3.5" (Rolled)
- Contents NOT included
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes 1 Liter, 500 Milliliter, 250 Milliliter)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Intravenous Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs.
- Hot or cold packs may be placed in to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack™ ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organize IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurize contents for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT IV bags