Springfield Saint 5.56mm Semi-Auto RifleIntroducing new M-LOK compatible SAINT rifles chambered in 5.56mm NATO. These SAINT rifles now feature slim M-LOK compatible handguards from Bravo Company, with an internal aluminum heat shield.
The SAINT rifles now come in two configurations – one model features a pinned, picatinny railed gas block and includes an SA low-profile flip-up front sight, and the other has an A2-style front sight and pinned gas block. Each M-LOK compatible SAINT model includes a low-profile, dual aperture flip-up rear sight with ½ minute of angle windage adjustments.
At the heart of these SAINT rifles is an M16 bolt carrier group, with a Carpenter 158 steel bolt that has been shot-peened and magnetic particle tested to meet the most demanding durability requirements. The 16-inch barrel is made of Chrome Moly Vanadium and Melonite® coated inside and out for longevity and corrosion resistance. A 1:8-inch twist rate barrel is capable of stabilizing a broad range of ammunition types and projectile lengths. The rifles are a lightweight 6 pounds 11 ounces, capable of quick and easy handling under strenuous conditions.
Unlike many AR-15s on the market, the SAINT family of rifles feature an upgraded trigger right out of the box. The nickel boron-coated GI single-stage trigger operates smoothly and provides a clean, grit-free pull. These M-LOK compatible SAINTs also use a mid-length gas system with an “H” heavy tungsten buffer, designed to mitigate snappy recoil and ensure a smooth, accurate, and comfortable shooting experience. The Accu-Tite™ tension system provides a tight, wobble-free fit between the upper and lower receivers, which are constructed from Type III hard anodized aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum.
Bravo Company outfits the M-LOK compatible SAINT rifles with quality furniture, including the upgraded BCM Gunfighter stock, the Mod 3 pistol grip, and the BCM trigger guard. One 30-round Magpul PMAG is included.
These new M-LOK compatible SAINT rifles are also available in a California legal configuration with a Strike industries featureless grip, Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock and SA muzzle brake. These models ship with one 10-round Magpul PMAG.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length: 32.25" - 35.5"
- Weight: 6lbs 11oz
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Barrel: 16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Sights: Low Profile Adjustable Flip-Up
- Trigger Guard: BCMGUNFIGHTER™
- Pistol Grip: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- Handguard: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ PMCR, M-Lok
- Butt Stock: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 0
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Magazine: (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Case: Soft Rifle Case
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !