Wear it alone or with your WeatherTech® Systems Jacket…for adaptable comfort and warmth.Enjoy extra warmth, and comfort whenever you want it…while still maintaining a consistent uniform image. You can wear this high quality non-pill microfleece as a lightweight jacket or sweater, or zip it into a compatible Spiewak WeatherTech Shell System jacket as a liner to protect against nature's worst. You can count on this versatile mid-layer garment to provide the extra warmth and comfort you need, without restricting your movement, or hampering your ability to do your job. The 100% nylon Tactel® outer shell material covering the shoulders, elbows, forearms, and collar is, lightweight, waterproof and tough enough to add extra protection where it’s needed most. Yet it breathes easily—so it won’t compromise the breathability and performance of your outer shell garment. When things turn colder, the Public Safety Performance Fleece provides the extra warmth you need.
- Provides breathable, waterproof protection when it’s needed most.
- Zips into compatible WeatherTech System jackets for added warmth in extreme weather
- Can be patched out and customized for individual needs
- Non-scratch hook and loop sleeve adjusters
- Bottom drawcord seals out drafts
- High quality non-pill microfleece with nylon Tactel® shell on high stress areas
- Designed specifically for public safety requirements
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Structured support for reinforcement on shoulders and elbows
- Sleeves are fully lined with smooth tricot for ease of wear
- Shock corded waist drawcord with snap tabs to secure inside the garment
- Full zip-to-the-neck collar
- Two inside zippered storage pockets
- Epaulets with integrated mic tab
- Badge tab included unattached in pocket for optional sew-on
- Functions as a zip-in liner for the S3616 WeatherTech Systems Duty Jacket and ANSI 107 Class 3 S578V VizGuard® Public Safety Systems Parka (all sold separately)
- Machine washable (do not dry clean)
- Length: 27"
Available in Black or Dark Navy. Choose Sizes: REG: S – 5XL, Long M – 5XL
Ratings & Reviews
I just received my new fleece jacket liner and love it. Gave it a try the first morning and it works perfectly. Can't wait to get the pathces sewn on it for duty use.
Waste of money DON'T BUY