Ideal for "big 3" car models and positive side switched headlight systems including motorcycles.
SoundOff Signal invented the very first high conspicuity, extreme use wig wag headlight flasher over 25 years ago. When you purchase a genuine SoundOff Signal flasher, you can be assured that you are buying from the leading flasher manufacturer. SoundOff Signal takes public safety, the safety of your officers and keeping your agency’s fleet operational very seriously. The new Headlight Flasher features Select-a-Pattern Technology with 7 user selectable flash patterns to choose from: PowerPulse, RoadRunner, Q-Switch, ETM, Cycle Flash, Single or Double Flash. Great for motorcycles with positive side switched headlight systems.
- Ideal flasher for most “big 3” car models - designed for 2 to 4 headlight positive side switched headlight systems
- Select-a-Pattern Technology with 7 user selectable flash patterns: PowerPulse™, RoadRunner™, ETM, Cycle Flash, Q-Switch, Single Flash or Double Flash Alternating
- Built-in shutdown features include protection against: short circuit, over current, over voltage, under voltage, over temperature and reverse polarity
- Durable and non-corrosive ABS plastic housing
- 100% Solid State, potted design for long-lasting, reliable performance that is circuit board driven with no moving internal parts
- Works with Positive Side Switched Headlight Systems and recommended for Positive Side Switched Motorcycles
- Available with Harness and Connector (replaces old SAFL Series flashers)
- Small and compact - flasher is just 4.70 inches long
- Easy to install into tight spaces
- 5-year No Hassle Warranty
"Will this work with a 2004 Cadillac EXT? Does it work with HID?"
Todd, best we can tell you; Ideal flasher for most "big 3" car models - designed for 2 to 4 headlight positive side switched headlight systems, the big 3 to us means GM, Chrysler, and Ford. Cadillac falls in the GM models, hope this helps you
"Will this work on a Ford F-250 2013 model?"
This is what is in their catalog; Ideal for most big 3 car models, designed for 2 to 4 headlight positive side switched headlight systems, there is nothing in there about working on trucks.
"Does it have an on/off switch? There doesn't seem to be one in the picture."
No it does not, follow the directions in the box, that will tell you how you control the flasher.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !