For use in various water lifesaving exercises including top and bottom rescue.These adult and adolescent models are made of durable plastic with rust-resistant skeletons and articulated joints. As the manikins fill with water, they will sink up to the neck. To take them to the bottom, add five to ten pounds of weight (not supplied). A brick works best and can be inserted in special section in abdomen.
- Excellent top and bottom water rescue devices
- One piece hollow body construction - fill with water and they simulate the weight of an adolescent or adult
- Body material is made of durable plastic
- Rust-resistant skeletons and articulated joints
- Please Note: Due to the size of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
Top Water Rescue:
The adult Water Rescue manikin is designed for water safety programs. The manikin takes on weight by filling with water through the small holes in the legs and arms. The manikin’s torso may be filled with water by opening the valve located on the shoulder. When the manikin is filled it will sink to around mouth level.
Bottom Water Rescue:
To fully submerge the Adult Water Rescue manikin, remove the vinyl cover and plastic insert located in the abdomen of the manikin. Add about 10 lbs. of weight (i.e. a brick) Replace the plastic insert and vinyl cover. The manikin will now fully submerge. Important: We strongly recommended that a flotation device and/or tether be affixed to the manikin in those situations where loss is possible.
Size: 65" x 23" x 9"
Shipping weight: 52 lbs.
Water weight: 105 lbs.
Size: 49" x 16" x 9"
Shipping weight: 22 lbs.
Water weight: approx. 50 lbs.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !