Quest 4D GTX Forces EN BootWhen your operation takes you into the most rugged terrain, the QUEST 4D GTX FORCES 2 gives you the support and grip of a mountain boot, but still has the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to position in tough conditions.
Developed through experience in trail running, Sensifit wraps around the entire midcourt area to ensure a snug, comfortable fit for every foot shape.
Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort.
Salomon's non-marking Contagrip® soles have a reverse chevron pattern that grips on wet, loose, hard or dry surfaces.
4D Advanced Chassis™
This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Full grain leather: High quality leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite®: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Lace locker: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- ISO 20344:2011 - Puncture resistant sole: A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
- ISO 20347:2012 - Oil and slip resistant outsole / Puncture resistant sole / Anti static: Unique compound is oleophobic and resists slipping on oily surfaces.
- ISO NORM 2419:2012 - 2.0mm thick leather: Thicker than typical shoe leather for increased durability.
Find Your Size
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
|Order Size||Foot Length||US - Women|
|4.5 M||8.7||5.5 W|
|5 M||8.9||6 W|
|5.5 M||9.1||6.5 W|
|6 M||9.3||7 W|
|6.5 M||9.4||7.5 W|
|7 M||9.6||8 W|
|7.5 M||9.8||8.5 W|
|8 M||10||9 W|
|8.5 M||10.2||9.5 W|
|9 M||10.4||10 W|
|9.5 M||10.6||10.5 W|
|10 M||10.8||11 W|
|10.5 M||11||11.5 W|
|11 M||11.2||12 W|
|11.5 M||11.4||12.5 W|
|12 M||11.6||13 W|
|12.5 M||11.8||13.5 W|
|13 M||12||14 W|
|13.5 M||12.2||14.5 W|
|14 M||12.4||15 W|
|14.5 M||12.6||15.5 W|
|15 M||12.8||16 W|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !