Use and refill the MK-46 quickly with an external nitrogen tank for pressurization.
Bigger crowds require more OC. The SABRE MK-46 delivers approximately 200% more OC than the MK-9 size. The MK-46 fires up to 30' (10 M). Red formulation is available in 46 ounce live units and refill units. The Red Formula delivers approximately 1.33% MC along with 10% OC.
- System Refill Time: 90 Seconds
- Pressurizing: Automatically Pressurizes, Screw Pre-Measured Nitrogen Tank Into Port
- Range: 30 Feet
- 1 Second Bursts: 30 Bursts
- 1/2 Second Bursts: 60 Bursts
MAJOR CAPSAICINOIDS (MC) – This is what makes your OC spray hot! MC delivers pain, irritation, inflammation, coughing, temporary blindness and redness of skin. Measured via High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), MC is the only accurate strength indicator. MC represents the strength of the entire formulation or the spray which is projected from your canister. OC effectiveness increases with sprays containing higher MC content.
SCOVILLE HEAT UNITS (SHU) – Don’t believe the hype. SHUs only measure the strength of raw OC which by the way is diluted from 90 to 98% percent! SHUs do not measure the strength of the spray projected from your canister! They are NOT an accurate measure of pepper spray strength.
OLEORESIN CAPSICUM (OC) PERCENTAGE – Only measures the amount of OC within the formulation. Who cares how much you use if it is not hot?
- SABRE Red MK-46 Unit with High Volume Streamer
- SABRE Red MK-46 High, Volume Streamer Re-fill
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Michigan: <35 grams per can, no stronger than 10% concentrate. No combinations.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !