Code Blue Women's 8" Sport Public Service BootThis non-metallic public service boot for women is constructed with a breathable tactical grade mesh upper with high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support.
This public service shoe is constructed with a breathable tactical grade mesh upper, high abrasion TPU overlays, and a matt finish for added structure, stability, and durability.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Vibram® outsole
- Heighr: 8"
- Speed lace and hook hardware
- Comfort Track footbed
- Weight: 2.3 pounds per pair for a size 8
- 6mm oval laces for more secure lacing
- Nubuck overlay tongue for better fit
- Breathable Tactical Grade Mesh Upper with High-Abrasion TPU Overlay & Matt Finish for Added Structure, Stability, & DurabilitySlip on or lace up construction
This shoe's cement construction makes it light and flexible and its dual density all terrain Vibram® rubber outsole allows you perform in many environments without hesitation.
Experience comfort in every step with Rocky's patented Comfort Tracks footbed. This combined with their Rocky Rebound EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank for added stability allows you to confidently go about your day in comfort.
6mm oval laces combined with a speed lace hook lacing system and a nubuck overlay tongue gives you a more secure fit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !