A low profile LED mini-lightbar with big bar performance. Now you can have all the warning and signaling power of a full-size LED lightbar in a smaller, portable unit made to cover a wide range of special applications.
Whelen Super-LED modules are mounted in a rugged polycarbonate base built to deliver a dazzling, dependable, 360° warning signal under the roughest conditions.
The special Magnetic/Suction portable mounting base combines large, soft suction cups with powerful magnets to create 120lbs of gripping force. It keeps the light firmly in place without damaging the paint on your vehicle. Yet, the light can be removed and stored away when not needed, or moved from vehicle to vehicle to meet your needs. An 8 ft. power cord with a cigarette lighter adapter and on/off switch makes getting power as easy as plugging it in.
Because the Whelen Responder’s highly efficient LED modules use substantially less power than other warning lights, it won’t interfere with other accessories, or put unnecessary strain on your electrical system. Put a Responder "LP" (low profile) to work on your utility, security, fleet, construction or public works vehicle—in seconds. Available in Amber, Blue, or Red lights with matching dome.
Dimensions: 17" L x 6-5/16" W x 2-7/8" H
- Built-in electronic flasher with 30 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns
- Action Scan™ default flash pattern
- LEDs rated for 100,000 hours of operation.
- Polycarbonate dome with smooth exterior will not gather dirt and dust
- Highly resistant to vibration, moisture, and corrosion.
- Magnetic/Suction portable mount includes 8' straight cord with cigar lighter plug and LED indicator switch
- 12V DC
- 1.2 amp draw (avg.); 3.0 amp draw (peak)
- Class 1, SAE J845 Certified