Aluminum Hydrant Gate Valve
- High strength, heat-treated, hard-anodized aluminum body
- Inlet swivel machined from 6061-T6 seamless aluminum extrusion hardcoat anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1
- Features a non-rising bronze stem with bronze gland, gate, nipple and seat
- Heavy-duty wedge with crank handle
- An excellent shutoff to control water hammer
- Less than 11 turns required to open or close
- Sizes: 2½" swivel female inlet x 2½" male outlet
- Weight: 5 lbs
"Can a 1/4"" hole be drilled in order to use this as a test gate. Or do you have test gates available?"
Jeff, I think i have a better idea, why not purchase a Style 154, 2.5"" Threaded Cap with the Gauge (0-300 Lbs), and a petcock to release the pressure, and screw that on to the hydrant, or if you have a style 281 Aluminum Hydrant Gate Valve, you can do the same thing and screw the cap on to your valve. I did check to see if there were any test gates out there and didn't find any, Red Head, TFT, Akron, and Kochek none offered them.
"Do you carry or can you get a rubber rebuild kit for a 2 1/2"" red head aluminum gate valve style 281"
Hi Jason, sorry we do not and Red Head doesn't offer a kit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !