Titan-K Pro, the Gold Standard of Structural FirefightingThe premier 100% Kangaroo Structural Firefighting Glove is NFPA 1971-2018 certified. Made from the strongest, most durable leather available. The renowned Pro-Tech 8 multi-layer design coupled with the unique strength and flexibility of kangaroo leather results in an unmatched combination of protection and performance.
Kangaroo is stronger, more durable, more supple, and more water resistant than any other leather.
Note: Limited 20th Anniversary Edition Blue Gloves available.
- High-performance, fire-retardant Kangaroo leather
- Kangaroo is the strongest leather ounce for ounce
- Fully reinforced leather cuff
- 100% Nomex® Knit inner liner
- Leather pull tab for easy don and doff
- Flexible finger sidewalls of Kevlar® and Nomex® maximize dexterity
- Palm layers stitched down with High-Burst Kevlar® thread to strengthen grip
- NFPA 1971 Compliant Porelle® PTFE Moisture and Blood Borne Pathogen Barrier
- Short cuff
Advanced Knuckle Guard System
Pro-Tech 8’s exclusive multi-layer knuckle guard system provides unmatched thermal protection and cut/puncture resistance
Size Conversion Chart
Download Sizing Guidelines here.
Ratings & Reviews
Titan pro tech 8 gloves awesome!!
Awesome gloves!!! Best ones I've ever used. Stays soft after use. Easy to clean and dry. I've had these for 5 years now and they have had a lot of use with no issues. Will definitely buy again as a replacement.
Overall good glove with some minor complaints
I really wanted to love these gloves. I have had these for 3 years. They are good at protecting from the heat and the wear is fantastic. Dexterity is okay. Only complaints are took awhile to break in, and they are not easy to get back on once you take them off and are wet. The liner gets twisted. Otherwise a decent glove but not my favorite
Newer firefighter here and I bought these last year. took a while to break them in, but the gloves Durability is pretty good, dexterity is okay. For my first pair of gloves, they work pretty well.