TC-1 Traditional Composite Firefighting HelmetPhenix Technology Inc.’s Traditional Composite helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Phenix’s traditional composite models interface with any SCBA mask. Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA 1971 standards.
- High temperature compression molded composite shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
- American made brass eagle finial
- High temperature thermoplastic dome
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner including custom comfort pad (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing available upon request.
- Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” detachable earlaps
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman's slide, quick release or combination)
- NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ESS FirePro or ATAC)
- Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
- Brim trim with D-ring on the rear brim
- Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA standards
For over 45 years, Phenix Fire helmets have kept heroes safe around the world; including many of our own family. Phenix's desire to provide the safest products has made us a well-recognized industry leader in safety headwear. All Phenix helmet models are built to meet or exceed OSHA or NFPA 1971 standards.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !