Space conscious, innovative designed, disposable Bag Valve Mask.The Pocket BVM (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients.
This device is designed for one-time patient use; however it can be re-folded for training purposes. It is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
The Pocket BVM is easy to use, prevents operational fatigue, requires minimum pressure to be compressed and, due to its design, quickly recovers its shape. The Pocket BVM Manual Resuscitator enhances performance and reliability. All equipment complies with safety standards.
- Total Weight: 15.8 oz.
- Resuscitator Volume: 1600 ml.
- Bag Reservoir Volume: 2600ml.
- Size Unpacked: 8.5in x 4.7in diameter
- Size Packed: 2.5in x 5.3in diameter
- Body Mass Suitable for use: 88lbs
- Delivered Oxygen Concentration: 55% at 2lpm, 100% at 8lpm
* Black BVM does not include oxygen tubing for reservoir bag
"The description states that this is suitable for someone up to 88 lbs, but the dimensions seem comparable to an adult BVM. Is the 88 lb reference for the user or the patient?"
This can be utilized by any user or adult patient 88lbs or over (thus category of Adult).
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !