The SabreLite 2010 Flashlight is the future of LEDs.The SabreLite 2010 LED is Pelican's flagship LED flashlight. LED technology produces a white collimated beam that's as bright as an incandescent flashlight and provides 10,000 hours of lamp life and extended battery burn time. The deep dish reflector provides up to 2.5 times lux increase and 100% lumen increase.
The optional photo luminescent shroud is a lens ring that emits a bright glow in the dark. This new generation photo luminescent material in the plastic absorbs the energy from any light source - fluorescent lights, the sun, or even the flashlight's own beam. No more fumbling in the dark for your flashlight. The SabreLite 2010 Flashlight is the future of LEDs.
- Recoil LED Technology
- Deep Dish Reflector
- White Collimated Beam
- Twist On/Off Lens Shroud
- Polarity Guard Tray
- Umbrella Valve
- Photo Luminescent Shroud Available
- Trademark Faceted Body
- Light Weight ABS Resin Body
- Includes: Belt Spring Clip, Stainless Steel Split Ring, and Black Lanyard
- Output: 161 lumens
- Runtime: 32 h
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
- Light Source: LED
- Batteries: Three (3) "C" alkaline cells
- Body Material: LEXAN EXL Resin Body
- Length: 8.11" (20.6cm)
- 13.4 oz. (0.38kg) with batteries
- 5.36 oz. (0.15kg) without batteries
- IECEx Approval: ITS11.0023 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (Energizer E93), 145??C (Duracell MN1
- ETL Approval: Class I II III Div. 1 Groups ABCDFG Operating Temp. T4 (Energizer E93), 145??C (Duracell MN1400), T3 (Panasonic LR14)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !