When riot situations get out of control, protect yourself with a Paulson Rectangular Body Shield.Fabricated from the highest quality Lexan polycarbonate, these shields provide a superior optical view with hardly any parallax distortion. They serve as a strong, protective barrier against impact, fragments, corrosive chemicals, bodily fluids, and electric shock hazards. Their high density foam strip is a cushion of reinforcement for the user in riot conditions and provides extra protection for the hands, knuckles, and forearms.
The heavy nylon strap assembly uses a VELCRO® brand closure so it can be quickly ripped off to release the user if necessary. The strap attaches securely to the shield and is wide enough to give a tight and comfortable fit to the forearm. The handles and straps are reversible for right or left handed use.
Protective Convex Shield:
- Fabricated from the highest quality Lexan polycarbonate
- Provides a superior optical view with hardly any parallax distortion
- Protects against impact from blunt objects and fragments
- Sophisticated machining and tempering process eliminates the need for edge protection
- A high level of chemical resistance offers protection from corrosive chemicals and bodily fluids
- Dialectric materials in the shield and handles protect the operator against electric shock hazards
- UV-Blockers avoid early aging or coloring of the shield material
- Dielectric handle material prevents electrical pass through
- Sturdy metal insert increases handle strength
- Oversized washers provide a strong, secure attachment to the shield
Identify Yourself with one of these very visible Shield ID Labels:
- STATE POLICE
Choose a shield size to best fit your needs. All shields are available blank or with one of the ID Labels listed above.
|BS-1||20" x 36" x .125"||5 lbs.|
|BS-2||20" x 36" x .150"||6 lbs.|
|BS-3||24" x 48" x .150"||8-1/2 lbs.|
|BS-9||24" x 48" x .250"||14 lbs.|
"Do you guys know how thick this is and is it curved? Thanks"
The shield is convex (curved). The thicknesses and weights are listed for the different models on the website page. If you scoll all the way down on the page there is a chart. Thanks
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !