WR7H Water Rescue Helmet with EyeshieldPacific Helmets' Water Rescue Series can be used in recreational, rescue, forestry and rock climbing applications. These helmets can be fitted with numerous bungs (not included) that can be removed for water evacuation or ventilation.
The lightweight Kevlar® reinforced outer shell offers superior strength and durability and is backed by a 6-year warranty.
- Lightweight Kevlar®/Composite shell weighs less than competitive fiberglass/composite alternatives and is not affected by UV Exposure
- Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 600°F) without distorting or melting
- Nine removable rubber bungs for water evacuation or ventilation
- High-gloss paint finish available in a variety of colors
- Ratchet headband with easy-to-adjust dial ratchet that accommodates a variety of head sizes (54-64cm)
- 3 point polyester chinstrap with quick-release buckle keeps helmet in place for rescue applications
- WR7H comes standard with an internal retractable eye protector to protect from hazards and splashes
- Compliant to ANSI Z89.1
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !