The 9R model features an M-LOK compatible aluminum handguard and 16.2” crowned barrel.Both a push button and paddle magazine release are standard. The 4.5” precision-welded top rail enables use of your favorite optic or the traditional iron sights (included).
The fixed polymer stock includes a sling attachment point. The gun ships in a plastic rifle case with two 30-round magazines. Also available in California and New Jersey configurations which includes a polymer 10-round magazine.
- OAL: 34.5"
- Barrel: 16.2"
- Weight: 6.32 lbs.
- Operating Systems: Roller-delayed blowback
- Caliber: 9 x 19
- Action: SEMI-AUTOMATIC (NFA-REGISTERED, FULL AUTO SEAR PACK READY)
- Twist: 1/10
- Trigger Pull: 9 lbs.
- Magazine: 30 round
IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. No sales of 30rd magazines to NY, MA, CA, MD, NJ, HI. It’s the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !