The 9CT model features an M-LOK compatible aluminum handguard.
The nitride treated 8.86” 3-lug barrel is threaded to 1/2 x 28. Both a push button and paddle magazine release are standard. The 4.5” precision-welded top rail enables use of your favorite optic or the traditional iron sights (included). The polymer end cap with swivel adapter provides a sling attachment point. The gun ships in a heavy duty range case with: single point bungee sling, two 30-round magazines and rear sight adjustment tool.Specifications
Note:Flat rate shipping charge of $15.This item is excluded from shipping promotions.Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- OAL: 17.6"
- Barrel: 8.86"
- Weight: 5.05 lbs
- Operating Systems: Roller-delayed blowback
- Caliber: 9 x 19
- Action: SEMI-AUTOMATIC (NFA-REGISTERED, FULL AUTO SEAR PACK READY)
- Twist: 1/10
- Trigger Pull: 9 lbs
- Magazine: 30 round
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
High Capacity Magazine Restrictions:High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
State Restrictions on Large-Capacity Magazines:
|California||10 round limit|
|Colorado||15 round limit|
|Connecticut||10 round limit|
|District of Columbia||10 round limit|
|Hawaii||10 round limit|
|Maryland||10 round limit|
|Massachusetts||10 round limit|
|New Jersey||10 round limit|
|New York||10 round limit|