FireLine Wildland Yellow Nomex IIIA JumpsuitFeatures & Benefits
- 4” high Alpine style collar. Front zipper extended closure; encased with an internal and external flap. 3" hanger loop at neck.
- Two-way self-locking brass zipper is mounted on Nomex zipper tape and is self-fabric backed to prevent metal from touching the skin. Self-fabric storm flap covers zipper and secures with intermittent hook and loop system.
- Articulated, radial designed sleeve eliminates shoulder seams and contours to fit the natural bend of the elbow.
- Gusseted sleeve cuff incorporates a multiple closure system of adjustable hook and loop tabs and elastic.
- Two large expandable 9" x 9" cargo hip pockets with back and bottom expandable bellows for extra storage capacity, built in hand warmer compartments secured with hook and loop flap closure.
- Radio pocket with hook and loop flap closure. Microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- 2" wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with silver stripe (triple trim).
- Gusseted leg has multiple cuff closure system comprised of 14” Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape, elastic and hook/loop tab closure to adjust the take-up. Partially elasticized cuffs allow them to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- U.L. classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition)
- Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
- Small: 34 - 36
- Medium: 38 - 40
- Large: 42 - 44
- X-Large: 46 - 48
- 2X-Large: 50 - 52
- 3X-Large: 54 - 56
- Short: 5'4" - 5'7 1/2"
- Regular: 5'8" - 6' 1/2"
- Tall: 6'1" - 6'4"
Please Note:Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect.
Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders.
Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Express shipping is not available.
"Can it be made of Nomex with Neoprene reinforcement and pass NFPA? We need two set sample in Black colour and 600 qty. supply"
To my knowledge NO they can not be made with neoprene reinforcement, or pass NFPA standard, and yellow is the color of choice
"why the IIIA Bullistics rating"
we don't know what you are asking us, we don't see "" IIIA Bullistics rating"" that you are talking about here?
"is this gear that rated for extracation and is there color options"
These suits are not rated for extrication. This is the only color we offer at this time.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !