Issue Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses, performance, protection and comfort!Sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of our coveted Half Jacket® sunglass, it wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Wherever your job takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology.
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UV & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
- Polarized Options - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Metal icon accents
When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. With HDO® lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics® to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite® to filter out all UV, and this premium eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses.
"are these lenses polarized"
When you select the lens color you have the option of Gray or Polarized Gray. OAK-OO9144-12 is the polarized part number.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !