The Double Cuff™ disposable restraint features two individual cuffs rather than the standard single cuff.This gives an officer greater control during subject cuffing, as well as the ability to stabilize a suspect after one cuff is placed on that suspect's wrist, forearm, or ankles. Choose white cuffs to write arrest information or other pertinent data, the black for tactical operations, or red for training purposes.
- Double Cuff™ can be used on either wrists or ankles
- 1/2" wide helps ensure the cuff won't cut into subject's skin, and gives room to write arrest information or other pertinent data (white only)
- Tensile strength of over 350 pounds
- Compact size makes it easy to carry
- Double Cuff color coding:
- White – Write down arrest information or other necessary data
- Black - Tactical operations
- Red – Training (does not lock)
Clip your spare cuffs to your belt with the HDC Holder.