MOAB 2 Mid Tactical Response BootThe same out-of-the box comfort of Merrell’s original Moab hiking boot has become your tactical advantage. With a waterproof leather and textile upper (with polishable toe) and a grippy Vibram® TC5+ outsole, Moab 2 8" Tactical Response Waterproof is ready to respond.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- ALL-WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Waterproof full-grain leather with M-Select DRY™ keeps you comfortable in any conditions.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Elite footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper: Waterproof leather and ripstop textile with a polishable toe and M-Select™ DRY waterproof membrane. Stability arms for added security and durability.
- Closure: Heavy-duty zipper for easy on and off. Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe: Polishable toe.
- Lining: Breathable mesh.
- Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment. EH rated ASTM F2413-11.
- Lug Depth: 5 mm
- Weight: 2 lb 11 oz | 1291 g per pair
Merrell’s 60 Day Guarantee: Merrell boots and shoes are made to perform. If they don't live up to your expectations, they'll make it right with their 60-day guarantee. Please contact customer service for details at (800) 288-3124, Monday through Friday from 8am - 9pm EST, and Saturday through Sunday 9am - 6pm EST.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !