These Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting).
Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards. 100% Nomex fabric.
All thread used is 100% Nomex. Labels are fire resistant and pass tough new durability tests. Each hood contains an easy to understand user guide. The PAC IA style is the most economical hood that Majestic offers. The PAC IA hood fits like a second layer of skin. The notched shoulder allows for proper drape, yet doesn't restrict movement.
- Economical offering certified to NFPA 1971
- Notched shoulder reduces bunching of material
- Notched shoulder for contoured fit (shoulders exposed)
- Wider width for air circulation keeping user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.
These hoods are now manufactured with 100% Red Nomex Outer Layer & 100% White Nomex Inner Layer. Previously the hoods were manufactured with 100% Red Nomex Outer and Inner Layer.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !