Combine with the MS1™ Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility.Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
Made in U.S.A.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.