Magpul’s Hunter 700 Remington Long Action Stock provides enhanced ergonomics and versatile mounting options for your Remington 700 long action rifle.
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum V-bedding block, Magpul’s Hunter 700 Remington Long Action Stock is compatible with standard Remington 700 long action rifles equipped with stock Remington hinged floorplates. The stock’s tapered beam design provides good rigidity through the forend and will free-float ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma. The stock also accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers. When used with Magpul’s Hunter 700 Magazine Well, the Hunter Stock allows your Remington 700 to use removable .30-06 or .300WM, AICS-spec long action magazines. A rubber recoil butt-pad provides enhanced comfort and protection when using your rifle, while the 60 degree grip angle from the bore axis enables comfortable handling. M-LOK™ slots on the forend’s sides and bottom enable a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options. Three dimpled drill points allow for the installation of optional standard swivel studs. With its enhanced ergonomics, versatile mounting options, and fully adjustable length of pull, Magpul’s Hunter 700 Remington Long Action Stock adds unbeatable functionalities to your Remington 700 long action rifle.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Features a reinforced polymer shell with a Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block for enhanced durability
- Tapered beam design provides good rigidity through the forend and will free-float ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Stock accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- When used with the Magpul’s 700 Magazine Well, this stock allows the rifle to use removable .30-06 or .300WM, AICS-spec long action magazines without the need for custom inletting
- Stock includes a rubber recoil butt-pad
- 60 degree grip angle from the bore axis enables comfortable handling
- LOP can be adjusted from 13.0” to 15.0” by using the included 0.50” spacers
- Stock comes pre-fitted with a 0.25” cheek riser
- M-LOK™ slots on the forend’s sides and bottom, as well as left and right rear 1-1/4” footman’s loops, enable a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points allow for the installation of optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
- Weight: 3.2 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13.0-15.0 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
*NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only. All blind floorplate ADL models will require current factory Remington hinged bottom metal. Since factory action mounting screws can come in a variety of lengths, grinding to length or utilizing longer replacements may be necessary to optimize fit with the Hunter 700L.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !