The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes.A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
Made in USA
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Included reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- ACS-L, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.11 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.55 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec ACS-L. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (weight: 0.11 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.13 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS-L stocks.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !