A rugged, reliable, Gas Detector with replaceable batteries and sensor.A new MSA ALTAIR Gas Detector gives you at least one year of no-maintenance protection between battery changes. Just attach it to your jump bag, and forget it—until you hear the alarm. Two bright LEDs, a piercing 95 dB audio alarm, plus a vibrator, will all warn you of unsafe levels of gas. This compact, rubber-armored, single-gas detector is guaranteed to work continuously at the highest level of performance, for at least one year, in the toughest industrial and emergency environments. Without maintenance. Without additional calibration. And without damage from dust, moisture, or impact.
More interaction, more control… if you want it.
The ALTAIR™ Maintenance-Free Gas Detector allows easy testing, event monitoring and data collection, as well as user-adjustable alarm set points and manual calibration using the built-in IR communication port and the optional MSAInfrared Adapter with your PC.
- Two alarm-level set points can be manually adjusted for a variety of conditions or user preferences
- Automatically records the last 50 alarm events
- Bump check made easy
- Built-in auto calibration for long-term, maintenance-free accuracy
- Calibration may also be easily performed by the user without special tools, or via IR communication
- Rubberized armor housing and simple one-button operation keeps the system working reliably in the toughest environments
- Data Logging default setting is three-minute peak readings. This sample rate is configurable via PC from 15-second to 15-minute peaks or a one minute peak average
Standard battery. Superior protection.
Under most conditions, the new Altair™ Maintenance-Free Gas Detector will continue to operate reliably for well over 12 months, making it one of the most cost-effective monitors available. Like all MSA Stellar® Series gas detectors, the new Altair single-gas detectors offer superior impact, dust, and water protection, and excellent RFI (radio frequency interference) performance.
After one year—or when the Low Battery Warning Indicators finally go on—simply replace the standard CR2 lithium battery.
- Replaceable standard sized CR2 lithium battery
- Replaceable sensor, warranted for 2 years along with unit
- Compact dimensions: 3.4" H x 2.0" W x 1.0” D
- Heavy duty suspender clip plus several clip options for a wide range of attachment styles
- Distinctive triple-alarm system
- Durable, rubberized-armor housing design
- IP67 rated for water and dust resistance
*Comprehensive Warranty for two-years or 18 hours (1080 minutes) total alarm time, whichever comes first.
|R.E.D. Alert (Reliabilty, Ease-of-Use and Durability)|
|Alarm minutes warranty:|
|Standard Data Logging:|
|Event Logging :|
95dB @ 1ft
|Ease of Use|
3.4" H x 2.0" W x 1.0"D
> 2 years
|Other attachment options (not included) :|
Lanyard, belt clip
ppm or percent 02 readout
Durable alligator clip
|Drop test(in house)|
"single bugle is lieutenant is that right 2is captian?"
Yes you are correct, 1 Bugle L & R on your class A or class B uniform shirt collar is a Lieutenant 2 Bugles connected on your collar same as above is for a Captain, if 2 or more bugles are crossed than you are a chief officer, how high a chief, depends on the number of bugles. Your shirt or class A jacket badge also will be the same as your collar brass. If you have a Ax on your badge or collar I think your are considered a ""Truckie"" Ladder truck.
"How often do you need to calibrate the MSA HCN meter?"
This is on our web page; This compact, rubber-armored, single-gas detector is guaranteed to work continuously at the highest level of performance, for at least one year, in the toughest industrial and emergency environments. Without maintenance. Without additional calibration. And without damage from dust, moisture, or impact. Having said all of that, you can still calibrate if you choose to do so, our recommendations and MSA suggest this to be done every 30 days, or monthly. We offer this service to our customers where our tech's will come to the fire station and perform this service under a yearly contract, that's renewable yearly.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !