High-performance structural firefighting gloves with exceptional thermal protection, optimal dexterity and Advanced Cuff Engagement for easy donning and doffing.The Commander Ace structural firefighting gloves feature a next-generation CROSSTECH® Insert that is fully bonded to a form-fitting thermal liner to create a “3D” combination of thermal liner and moisture barrier. This results in better flexibility, less bulk in the palm and improved dexterity. They have a three-piece to give better stretch and knuckle protection while allowing for improved grip.
The KOVENEX® flame-resistant non-woven fabric delivers excellent TPP and radiant heat protection while enhancing dexterity, which eases doffing and donning, especially when wet. The fiber blend is also cut-resistant, tear-resistant and very “skin-friendly” – unique in FR materials.
- An enhanced cuff/turnout sleeve interface for easy donning and doffing – even when wet
- Lite N Dri™ in the back of the hand, combined with a Kovenex® lining, for maximum thermal protection
- A sleek, all-black design that complements any turnout
- A gunn-cut design for optimal dexterity and fit
- CROSSTECH® Insert with Film Technology for lightweight, breathable, liquid penetration protection
- Split grain leather provides ample cut resistance
- Water repellent
- TPP results are above 60, far exceeding the NFPA 1971 standard
- NFPA 1971