LION American Legend X™ traditional fiberglass fire helmet provides outstanding protection.Lightweight Construction. Heavyweight Protection.
Built strong to last long using state-of-the-art composites to form the lightest, strongest American Legend fiberglass fire helmet EVER, keeping you ready for action.
Advanced materials and smart design keep the stress load down but remain “heavyweight” when it comes to taking a hit, thanks to LION'S strong-as-hell shell and impact cap system.
Durable, Matte Finish Shell
Impact-resistant distressed finish shells with through-color mean the look you want remains during the life of the helmet. Want high gloss? Coming in 2023, LION can FR paint in standard colors (Black, Red, Yellow, and White) as well as Blue, Orange, and Green.
Lowest Profile Traditional
The lowest profile traditional helmet you can find means you feel balanced and secure without added height that interferes with your ability to move quickly. Patented Center of Gravity™ adjustment system lets you set it to your liking and keep positioned in place – save the wiggle and the wobble for the dance floor.
- A low-profile SMC shell with a powder coat, impact-resistant finish
- Weigh in at just 50 to 56 ounces (depending upon configuration)
- Ratcheting headband with a Nomex® foam wrap adjusts to fit head sizes 5.5 to 9.5
- Washable, replaceable Nomex® and flannel ear/neck covers
- Patented Center of Gravity™ adjustment system for a custom fit
- Brass helmet holder screws
- No-Melt aluminum core edge binding
- Sturdy hand-carved brass eagle leather shield holder
- 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material Trapezoids
- Brass D-ring helmet hanger
- Quick-release, easy-adjust chin strap, with a new extended length
- Weight: 50 - 56 oz
- SMC shell with a powder coat, impact-resistant finish.
- Impact cap with ratcheting headband cushioned with Nomex foam wrap.
- Suspension: 3-position rear ratchet height adjustment
- Eye Protection: Faceshield, flip-downs, goggles or goggles and flip-downs
- Reflective Elements: 2" x 2.5" Lime-Yellow 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material Trapezoids
- Size: Adjusts from 5.5 to 9.5
Helmets with NFPA Compliant Flip Down Eye Shields (Bourkes) or NFPA Compliant Flip Down Eye Shields (Bourkes) and ESS FirePro 1971 Goggles come with QuickClean™ Soft Goods.
QuickClean™ Soft Goods
Featuring NEW easy-to-remove QuickClean soft goods system designed to encourage frequent laundering because cleaner gear is safer gear. The entire suspension system can easily be removed (LION designed their mesh wash bag to fit it all, saving you the time and hassle of removing small pieces). An available “second set” soft good kits mean no excuses when it comes to cleaning your act up
"When ordering a leather front for this helmet, do I just select: Lion and then Revolution on the choices available for leather fronts on this helmet?"
At this time we do not offer the leather front for this helmet.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !