High-quality appearance and function with minimum maintenance.
Lion StationWear's Battalion Shirt has a traditional military look with sewn-in creases and a dress front placket with hidden snap closure and decorative buttons to make donning and doffing easy. The collar stays straight and smooth throughout the day's activity. This NOMEX IIIA shirt features two spade breast pockets with sewn-in creases with hook and loop closure, a pen slot, and an interior sling badge holder. With the option of custom embroidery, you and your station crew can look uniform and professional—and feel proud.
- 4.5 oz/yd2 DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA plain weave
- Nomex® certified to meet NFPA 1975
- Dress front placket with hidden snap closure and decorative buttons to make donning and doffing easy
- Five sewn-in military creases
- High-quality appearance with minimum maintenance
- Spade breast pockets with sewn-in crease; flaps have hook and loop closure with decorative buttons
- Left pocket flap has slot for pencil/pen
- Interior sling badge holder reinforced from shoulder seam to reduce badge rip or sag
- Fuse-banded dress collar and cuffs stay straight and smooth
- Short-sleeve style
- Available in Navy. Regular sizes S - 3XL and tall sizes MT - 3XLT
- Aramid fiber manufactured by DuPont. Blend of 93% NOMEX, 5% KEVLAR, and 2% static dissipative fiber
- Inherently flame resistant
- FR cannot be degraded by laundering
- Char length less than 4"
- Moderate moisture regain
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required
- Easy to maintain
- Very low shrinkage
- Color can change with overexposure to UV
- Estimated wear life is three to four years
*"T"= Additional 2" in CBL (Center Back Length)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !