High-quality appearance and function with minimum maintenance.Lion StationWear's Bravo Shirt has a traditional military look with sewn-in creases and a seven-button dress front placket for lasting professional good looks, even after multiple washings. The collar stays straight and smooth throughout the day's activity. This NOMEX IIIA shirt features two box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps with hook and loop closure, a pen slot, functional shoulder epaulets, and an interior sling badge holder.
- 4.5 oz/yd2 NOMEX IIIA plain weave fabric
- Certified to meet NFPA 1975
- Fully autoclaved for permanent press appearance
- Easy to maintain
- Maintains shape even after multiple washings
- Seven-button dress front placket for professional appearance
- Five sewn-in military creases
- Box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps
- Flaps have hook and loop closures with decorative buttons
- Left pocket flap has slot for pencil/pen
- Interior sling badge holder reinforced from shoulder seam to reduce badge rip or sag
- Functional shoulder epaulets
- Fuse-banded dress collar stays straight and smooth
- Comfortable short sleeve style
Fabric Performance: NOMEX® IIIA
- Aramid fiber manufactured by DuPont. Blend of 93% NOMEX, 5% KEVLAR, and 2% static dissipative fiber
- Inherently flame resistant
- FR cannot be degraded by laundering
- Char length less than 4"
- Moderate moisture regain
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required
- Easy to maintain
- Very low shrinkage
- Color can change with overexposure to UV
- Estimated wear life is three to four years
*"T" = Additional 2" in CBL (Center Back Length)
Ratings & Reviews
I wear an XL T-shirt and this was too small with my under shirt on; had to go up a size.
"Is there any way to get this item in medium blue?"
yes, if you call our customer service they can place the order. The part number for medium blue is 1583-00
"Does this have a zipper in the middle?"
There is no zipper on this garment.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !