Kendall Medi-Trace 530 Series Foam ElectrodesKendall™ 530 series electrodes are designed for superior performance including adult stress, holter, and diaphoretic applications. Utilizing a highly aggressive adhesive the Kendall™ 530 electrode is appropriate for the most challenging of monitoring environments.
The high-quality foam substrate conforms easily to the skin to ensure electrical contact for consistent tracings. The patented conductive adhesive hydrogel provides additional adhesion, leaves no messy residue to clean up and is designed to stay fresh up to 30 days out of the package.
- Life Stage: Adult
- Dimension: 1-3/16in Diameter
- Outer Diameter: 1-3/4in
- Shape: Tear Drop
- Securing Method: Gel Adhesive
- Backing Type: Foam
- Highly aggressive adhesive: Effective in challenging monitoring situations (diaphoretic patients, stress), longer adhesion time on patient, reduced monitoring cost per patient and reduced clinician time
- High-quality foam substrate: Resists fluids and conforms easily to skin
- Proprietary conductive adhesive hydrogel:Provides additional adhesion, consistent tracings, no messy residue and stays fresh out of package for up to 30 days
- Non-irritating gel formula: Patient comfort and reduced clinician time
- Teardrop shape with lift tab: Promotes easy release and removal from liner and patient
- Pouches contain individual electrodes: Allows electrodes to be applied to lead wires prior to use
- Applications: EKG Snap Electrode, For Superior Performance Including Adult Stress, Holter and Diaphoretic Applications
All electrode electrical characteristics meet or exceed AAMI specifications, including DC Offset, AC Impedance, Defibrillation Recovery, and DC Drift. Actual specifications vary depending on the product
Shave excessive hair at the application site and wipe with dry gauze to abrade the skin.
Note: If the protocol includes the use of alcohol, be sure to follow the use of alcohol with a dry gauze rub. Alcohol can leave a film on the skin that will degrade the signal and adhesive quality
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !