Kel-Tec KSG Compact NFA Ready 12 gauge, BlackSure, fill out the short-barrel shotgun paperwork... and then take this lil' guy home while you wait for that tax stamp to come in. Or, just leave the 18.5" barrel alone and enjoy all the benefits of an SBS without the fuss. It still holds 4+4+1 or 5+5+1 of 12ga depending on your choice of shell size. It's compact, and features a built-in foregrip that houses a 450-lumen KeltTec light with a momentary switch and Picatinny style rail up top for mounting your favorite optic.
- Caliber: 12 gauge, 3”
- Weight Unloaded: 6.8 lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 4+4 (3” shells)
- Overall Length: 26.1”
- Barrel Length: 18.5”
- Trigger Pull: 5 lbs
You get extra capacity and standard velocity in a shotgun that measures from slightly shorter to drastically shorter in length than most tactical shotguns on the market. This is the advantage of the bullpup design that we love so much. We changed it up a bit though, our bullpup shotguns load and eject from the bottom and that’s how you spell ambidextrous.
For well over a hundred years, pump-action shotguns have stood the test of time because of their proven reliability. Eliminating variables such as gas systems is particularly important when dealing with the vast variety of shotgun loads on the market. Pump-action puts the reliability in the hands of the user.
Short in appearance and feel, the KSG hides its stout capacity and versatility very well. Boasting not one, but two magazine tubes that hold an incredible amount of shells, this pump-action 12ga gives you lots of options. The manual selector lever allows for either the world’s fastest reload, or ammunition change on the fly.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms