Gen IV Jersey Cuff, Disposable Handcuff, Zip Tie Restraints, Flex CuffGEN IV Jersey Cuff – the only compact flexible restraint on the market that is extremely hard to defeat.
The GEN IV Jersey Cuff has taken years to develop with numerous patents awarded to the project as well as patents pending.
Almost every flexible restraint on the market is currently being defeated by criminals. They are being “slipped”, broken, or picked. The Jersey cuff was designed to prevent most of these issues!
- Compact in size – approximately the size of a cigar prior to being deployed, approximately 1/5 the size of most disposable restraints on the market
- One “pull tab” instead of multiple – allows the operator to secure both hands with one pull
- A non-slip hand grip which prevents the operator from losing their grip when their hands are wet, muddy, cold or they are wearing gloves
- Ease of Assembly: The cuffs are easily disassembled and reattached in multiple configurations to fit any of your needs during emergency situations
- Multi-Purpose: Allows the operator to secure two Jersey Cuffs together to form leg restraints or prisoner transport belt
- Packaging Options: They are sold separately for concealment purposes or as “Tac Pac” which tri-folds containing 4 Jersey Cuffs and a Safety Cutter in the bottom
- Safety Locking System: A stainless steel locking system that offers more resistance while also lowering the potential of over tightening thus reducing the potential of injury and civil liability to the user/employer
- High Strength: UV stabilized material