The Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc.Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include:
- A new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull
- Repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location
- Forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers
- Relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass
- A modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard
- A smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Note: The Tavor X95 rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Tavor X95. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Round
- Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Overall Length: 26.125”
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
FIREARMS SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
Important: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order". Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !