Jericho 941 FS9 9mm Mid-Size Steel FrameFirst introduced in the US in 1990, the Jericho 941 has enjoyed wide acceptance by American shooters over the last 25 years. Based on the highly regarded CZ-75 short recoil system, Jericho pistols combine proven design and function with IWI’s exceptionally high standards for reliable performance, accuracy and quality construction.
The Jericho features a frame mounted safety enabling “condition one” cocked and locked carry with single action function or hammer down double action function.
Additional features include an integral Picatinny style rail for mounting accessories, adjustable dovetailed sights, and a firing pin block. Barrels are cold hammer forged of the finest Mil-Spec CrMoV steel.
- Caliber: 9mm Parabellum
- Action: Semi-auto
- Operating System: Short Recoil
- Magazine Type: IWI, Steel
- Magazine Capacity: 16 Round
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 3.8″
- Overall Length: 7.6″
- Weight: 1.95 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:10 RH, Polygonal
- Sights: Adjustable Sights
Each Jericho 941 comes with two standard capacity magazines or two 10 round magazines for consumers who reside in states with magazine capacity restrictions. No models are available for CA or MA.
FIREARMS SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
To complete your firearm purchase online, follow the normal checkout process.
Important: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order". Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !