Designed for Action, Engineered for the EMS ProfessionalEngineered by Honeywell Expertise
Exposure to blood-borne pathogens is a danger you need to avoid. But in your line of work, it’s a danger that is all too real. That’s why Honeywell EMS gear was developed as a system to protect you from the dangers you face every day. Using the most advanced performance fabrics and design features for maximum protection, durability and comfort, Honeywell EMS Gear is made by the same people who make Morning Pride turnout gear, leaders in personal protective equipment. Certified to NFPA 1999
Complete body, seam-sealed protection of the Honeywell EMS Gear reduces the risks associated with accidental exposure to blood and body fluid-borne pathogens.
3rd Party Certified Protection
NFPA 1999, the standard for Emergency Medical Services, imposes rigorous performance requirements. All testing is done on conditioned garments in accordance to NFPA for viral penetration, liquid-tight integrity, tear resistance, and more. NFPA 1999 third party certification gives assurance that the garment will consistently perform to the highest standards. Plus, only certified gear is recognized as eligible for federal grants.
Designed for Action, Engineered for the EMS Professional
Honeywell EMS Gear offers lightweight protection, flexibility and comfort in every environment. The overall design is an athletic cut, for greater comfort, mobility and reduced weight.
Fabric Combination: Navy Blue outer shell is made of 8 oz. polyester twill fabric with a durable water repellent finish
Moisture Barrier: Sewn in Crosstech 2-layer laminate using a PTFE bi-component film with woven polyester substrate.
Trim: 3? Scotchlite 2-Tone lime/silver triple trim chest/back, sleeves and hem and Silver 3" Scotchlite Star of Life on right chest.
- A reengineered version of the Morning Pride Tails™ variegated hem and a lay-down collar.
- Crosstech moisture barrier seams are sealed with tape to provide resistance to bloodborne pathogens.
- Double-felled seams for enhanced durability and wear life.
- Detachable Hood with lining and draw cord provides higher resistance to liquid penetration.
- Tailored athletic patterning reduces bulk and provides enhanced ergonomics.
- Raglan sleeves for enhanced arm mobility.
- Double storm flap provides higher resistance to liquid penetration.
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with hook and loop tabs maximize comfort and ease of donning and doffing.
- 33? back tail design provides additional resistance to liquid penetration when bending.
- Pocket shell reinforcements add enhanced durability.
- (2) Bellows hand pockets measuring 8" x 8" x 1.5"
- Radio pocket on left chest measuring 8" x 3" x 2"
- Microphone tab on left chest measuring .75" x 2.5"
- Please expect approx. 3 months for delivery of this custom jacket
- These pants are non-returnable since they are custom
Certified to NFPA 1999
For customized Lettering or numbering options please call 1-800-852-6088 for assistance.
Small - Chest 38-40”, Sleeve 33”
Medium - Chest 42-44”, Sleeve 34”
Large - Chest 46-48”, Sleeve 34”
X Large - Chest 50-52”, Sleeve 34”
2X Large - Chest 54-56”, Sleeve 34”
3X Large - Chest 58-60”, Sleeve 34”
4X Large - Chest 62”, Sleeve 34”
Ratings & Reviews
I love this coat I would refer this coat
I got a set of these for my EMT training and I love em plus they kinda keep me warm!
"Does this jacket come in a Woman's Small size?"
There are no gender specific sizing for these coats.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !