A must have for chest wounds in the fieldIntroducing the new H&H Tension Pneumothorax Needle. This is a 14 gauge 3.25 inch needle and catheter for use in the management of combat casualties and trauma patients who present with the signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax.
This device meets 100% of the requirements for fit, form and function that is listed for NSN 6515-01-541-0635.
The needle and catheter are protected from bending or damage and harsh environmental conditions while in your kit by a hard plastic case. H&H has removed the flash cap from the flash chamber so the end user can visualize immediate confirmation of placement.
- Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 3.25 in.
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
- Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
- Easy-open container for quick access
- Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size
- Assembled and sterilized in the US.
- Sterile and disposable
- Single use only
- Packaged: L 5.7 in. x W 0.7 in. x 0.8 in.
- Needle Size: 14 gauge x 3.25 in.
- Weight: 0.6 oz
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device and requires a physician authorization for purchase.
You may download a "Medical Device authorization form here."
Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !