Grace Industries' LITE TRACKER™ is a bright flashing visual indicator that ensures that the wearer can be seen at night or in low visibility conditions.
With its metal grip clip and D ring, this small, lightweight device is easily attached to clothing or belts. It can be seen at a distance of up to one mile. LITE TRACKER™ is built to precision standards and is made of tough polycarbonate plastic, making it virtually indestructible. LITE TRACKER™ is waterproof, making it ideal for marine applications. The unit is an excellent choice for use on personal flotation devices with the U.S. Coast Guard/SOLAS Approval option. This high quality visual alert system is ready to use when purchased and is equipped with 2 'AAA' Alkaline batteries, which will provide over 50 hours of good light with constant use.
Not MSHA certified
- 2000G: Green Lens with 3 amber LEDs. Flash only.
- 2000G1: Red Lens with 3 red LEDs. Flash only.
- 2000G2: White Lens with 2 green LEDs. Flash only.
- 2000G3: White Lens with 2 blue LEDs. Flash only.
- 2005: Star Burst White Lens. Press the button to produce a very attention getting flash and pulse pattern of red LEDs at each end and a blue LED in the center.
- 2006: All American Alternating Pattern White Lens. Press button to turn the unit on. Red, white and blue LEDs start an alternating pulse pattern.
Ratings & Reviews
WHEN UTILIZING THE (6) LITE TRACKER LIGHTS ON MY MILITARY UTILITY BAG. THE LIGHTS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
"What are the dimensions of this product"
Dimensions: 2-1/8" wide by 3-1/8" high by 1-5/8" deep not including Grip Clip. Weight: Seven ounces with battery
"What do you do if the batteries that came with it leaked and corroded the inside...no longer works. Any suggestions on how to stop this from happening since it happened to both of mine?"
Christina, I have an older model that this happened to, 1st thing I did was throw away the batteries, took some coke-cola and poured into the insides of then unit and let it sit, it will clean up the acid that leaked out of your batteries. The big thing was to dry the insides out, I used a hair dryer, took a while but it works, installed new batteries. It will happen again if you don't keep an eye on the unit, need to replace the batteries more often, then normal.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !