Note: You must live in one of these States to purchase Glock Blue Label handguns: PA, NJ, MD. DE, CT, ME, NH, MA, VT, RI, NY
Glock 31, Gen 4, .357 Sig, (3) 15 rd Mags, Blue Label
The GLOCK 31 Gen4, in 357 SIG, is the optimal solution for those seeking high muzzle velocity and superior precision in a reliable, yet lightweight, pistol with large magazine capacity. The Modular back strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size. The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.
- Caliber: .357
- Without magazine - 660g (23.28oz)
- With empty magazine - 740g (26.10oz)
- With loaded magazine - 940g (33.16oz)
- Mag. Capacity: 15/15/15
- Barrel Length: 114mm (4.46in)
- Trigger Pull: 5.5lbs
- System: Safe Action
- Fixed Sights
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved. The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc. If any department does not issue a picture ID, a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor, can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held) are eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify. Eligible to purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase. Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
It is the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.
- You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High-Capacity Magazine Restrictions
High-capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering.
State Restrictions on High-Capacity Magazines
California: 10 round limit
Colorado: 15 round limit
Connecticut: 10 round limit
District of Columbia: 10 round limit
Hawaii: 10 round limit
Maryland: 10 round limit
Massachusetts: 10 round limit
New Jersey: 10 round limit
New York: 10 round limit
For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov