GG&G Beretta 1310 Trijicon RMR Scope Mount With Half Ghost Ring Sight
BERETTA 1301 OPTIC RAIL MOUNT FOR THE RMR SCOPE
Mounting red dot optics, like the Trijicon RMR, on shotguns has become super popular. The GG&G 1301 Optic Rail with your choice of a full or half ghost ring fills the bill so to speak, for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun. Whether you are hunting with the 1301 or using it in self-defense tactical situations, a quick target acquisition red dot certainly comes in handy. Add the backup sight that co-witnesses with the RMR in most applications, and you have the best of both worlds.
Only two modifications are required. (1) Take off the factory plastic rail and factory sight. (2) Install the rugged GG&G mounting platform for your RMR that includes a one half or full ghost ring sight, perfect for co-witnessing and backup to a battery-powered electronic device. Yea, even the best ones can fail and run out of juice. Not so good if your life depends on the setup.
Please note that this Optic Mount is not compatible with the Beretta Competition Model due to the tapped hole spacing.
All mounting hardware specifically for the installation of the RMR is included.
Beretta 1301 Optic Rail For The Rmr Red Dot Scope Specifications:
- The 1301 RMR Rail Mount allows the RMR to sit lower, providing a comfortable, consistent and steadfast cheek weld.
- The ghost ring sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and is supplied by XS Sights, a great Texas Company.
- GG&G CNC machines, deburrs, bead blasts, Parkerizes and inspects the half moon sight from the XS Sight Ghost Ring.
- All edges of the Beretta 1301 Optic Rail Mount are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- Length: Mounting rail measures 4.47" long.
- Weight: 1.15 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America
IMPORTANT NOTICE! There are three Holosun Mini Red Dot Scopes, models 407, 507, and 508 that have the same attachment screw layout as the Trijicon RMR.
BE ADVISED: The screws that come with GG&G Beretta 1301 Optic Rail Mount For The RMR ARE TOO LONG TO MOUNT THE HOLOSUN! If you attempt to mount the Holosun you will dimple the top of the 1301 receiver! You must acquire shorter screws or cut down the ones provided with this mount.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION! DAMAGE TO YOUR RECEIVER COULD OCCUR.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, found in most thread lockers, that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65warning.ca.gov