The iEvac® is the only Smoke/Fire Hood certified to the American National Standard
Note: Due to the American certification, this product cannot be returned.
Additional Toxic Gases: smoke, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, CS, CN, hydrogen sulfide, OC and more
Harmful Particulates: soot, fumes, aerosols, and others
Contains a HEPA P100 filter that removes sub-micron particles such as anthrax, smallpox, and radioactive particles
Life-Threatening Physical Hazards: flammability and radiant heat
- At 9.5 in. (240mm) can withstand up to 1700°F (927°C) in radiant heat
- Twin cartridges for easier breathing
- Improved field of view than with single cartridge in front
- Hood is a clear material resulting in an unobstructed field of view
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- Highest level of protection maintained by silicone neck dam
- Protects lungs, head, eyes, and face
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair
- Packaged in puncture- and- water-proof laminate barrier
- Quick and easy donning
- One universal size
"When stored, is routine maintenance required to insure proper working condition when needed in an emergency?"
Bill, there is no maintenance required, you don't open till it's needed, 1 time only. Vacuum sealed in a super-tough, waterproof, and puncture resistant 4-layer foil bag to maintain product integrity until opened for use in an emergency. - Sturdy cardboard outer package is brightly colored and clearly marked for visibility and easy identification. Facilitates stacking or storage. Foldout handle for convenient carry. Shelf life: 5-__ years from date of manufacture Weight: 1.4 lbs./635 grams (in ready to use configuration) Size (folded in vacuum-sealed foil bag, without outer storage box):
"I note the iEvac hood is stated to conform to E2952-14, but was wondering if it now also complies with the newer ASTM E2952-17 standard as well? Thanks."
This hood does comply with the ASTM E2952-17 standard. At this time it is the only smoke hood that does.
"how many minutes of use is this designed for?"
Because this hood can be used in many different toxic situations the time frame for how long it is designed for varies.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !