Elbeco’s enhanced ADU RipStop Cargo Trousers for the Public Safety and EMT professional, features the professionalism and look of a traditional class B uniform.This ADU RipStop trouser has the lightweight comfort and quick dry performance of RipStop and the functionality of more tactical oriented products.
The Ladies Choice ADU RipStop trouser has permanent Nano Fluid Repellency technology to keep you dry and comfortable. The fabric maintains natural breathability while preventing fluids from penetrating the fibers. Trousers pair well with ADU RipStop Shirts.
65% polyester/35% cotton RipStop
Nano Fluid Repellency technology repels fluids while UV40+ protection protects you from the sun and prevents uniform fading
Weight: 6.75 oz./sq.yd.
Care: Machine washable; to maintain fabric repellency do not use liquid fabric softener
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Drop belt loops
- Two back utility pockets
- Machine washable; to maintain fabric repellency do not use liquid fabric softener
- Double hook and eye waist closure for extra support prevents roll over
- Triple-stitched crotch construction prevents seam separation
- Fabric: 65% polyester/35% cotton RipStop
- Nano Fluid Repellency technology repels fluids while UV40+ protection protects you from the sun and prevents uniform fading
- Ladies Choice Fit
- Two notched front pockets with clip knife reinforcements
- Knee patches and built-in flex-action knee to facilitate kneeling and running
- Double-plied crotch lining for comfort and durability
- Two rear pockets with button to buttonhole closure on left pocket
- Two large side cargo carrier pockets with flap closures
- Lightweight Covert waistband with low profile gripper strip
- Weight: 6.75 oz./sq.yd.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !