Rhino Speaker MicrophoneThe Rhino Speaker Microphone features high quality speaker and microphone elements allow for clear audio while transmitting and receiving. The sleek speaker microphone also features a large PTT switch, reinforced metal clip that rotates a full 360 degrees and a 3.5mm audio jack for an external listen only earpiece.
Designed for MOTOROLA:
- XPR 6300, XPR6350, XPR6500, XPR6550
- APX6000, APX7000, APX8000
- Highly durable, compact speaker design.
- Large PTT & a reinforced metal clip that rotates a full 360°.
- 3.5mm earphone accessory jack that accommodates a listen only microphone.
- High quality microphone & speaker elements.
- Kevlar-reinforced polyurethane cables & impact resistant housing.
Finally, a solution to radio connectivity! The Rhino EC Speaker Microphone delivers the Easy-Connect system with Guide Arrows for many radio makes and models.
The new design features 2 Guide Arrows: One is located on the strain relief cable connector portion of your Rhino EC Speaker Microphone and the other is located on the EC Easy-Connect adapter. This new upgrade ensures that radio connection is immediate and secure.
Disclaimer: Not all radio makes & models include the EC “Easy-Connect” feature at this time.