Redesigned and Better Than Ever
The resilient, battle-hardened CDI sunglass has a long track record of saving eyes and lives in hostile situations. Following a series of comprehensive overhauls, the redesigned CDI has never been better. Choose Black or Desert Tan frames.
- CDI™ Kit includes Black or Desert Tan frame, 2 sets of high-impact lenses, hard case, microfiber pouch
- Fast exchange 2.2mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses—Clear & Smoke Gray included
- Incredibly light, virtually-indestructible nylon frame
- No-slip rubber temples & nose bridge retain tack even when wet
- SmartTension™ cam-hinge temples for variable fit & durability
- Distortion-free optics with 100% UVA/UVB protection, anti-scratch & anti-fog coatings;
Following a series of comprehensive overhauls, the popular battle-proven CDI has never been better. Yet its basic advantages remain the same. The ESS CDI’s high-impact lenses can be easily exchanged for quick adaptation to your environment…or moods. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. The all-new frame design features no-slip rubber temples and nose bridge that retain tack even when wet, and new SmartTension™ cam-hinge temples for variable fit & durability. Even the retention strap system has been re-engineered to make it easier to use. Medium Fit CDI frames are available in Black or NEW Desert Tan. These great glasses just continue to fit.
- Incredibly light, virtually-indestructible nylon frame. Choose Black or NEW Desert Tan
- Includes both Clear and Smoke Gray high-impact polycarbonate lenses
- Optically-correct polycarbonate lenses provide distortion-free vision and 100% UVA/UVB protection
- No-slip rubber temples & nosebridge retain tack even when wet
- SmartTension™ cam-hinge temples for enhanced retention & more comfortable variable fit
- Extra-wide temples offer increased side coverage
- Easily interchangeable 2.2mm thick Polycarbonate lenses have very high impact resistance, well beyond ANSI Z87.1 requirements and Military spec: MIL-DTL-43511D
- ESS ToughZone™ anti-scratch lens coatings
- Comfortable fit with all standard helmets, and an extra-wide field of view
- Redesigned retention strap provides more secure engagement of strap and frame.
- Now includes a zippered hard case and a micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth.
- ESS Modular Technology allows for easy replacement of all product components
- Meets U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013, ANSI Z87.1+, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166
- Small-Medium-Fit frame
- Choose Black frames or Desert Tan
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS
U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013, ANSI Z87.1+, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166
CDI™ Kit Includes: Medium Fit Frame in Black or Desert Tan, 2 sets of high-impact lenses (Clear & Smoke Gray), Elastic Retention Strap, Microfiber Cleaning Pouch, & Zippered Hard Case
Ratings & Reviews
"this is SPC Hernandez US army can you made this to prescription transition glass?"
Jose, we don't do this, if you want this pair of sunglasses to be made into your eye glasses that is something you need to discuss with your eye doctor. He will want to look at them before something like this can be done. If you scroll down our web page you will find a illustration showing the lens being changed out with a Rx lens.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !