Fast, easy transitioning when close quarters combat becomes medium range targeting.This is the 3rd Generation of L3 EOTech magnifiers. It offers more eye relief with windage and elevation adjustments that can be manipulated by hand, without any tools. The new slap to side mount is incredibly durable and operates with the slap of your hand, knocking the mount to the side.
The G33 also offers a locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal of both the optic and the mount. This magnifier aligns perfectly with standard height sights and comes with a 7mm riser to accommodate the 7mm raised sights.
- New mount offering faster transitioning from 3X to 1X
- Adjustable diopter for more precise focus
- Adjustable quick detach mount attaches to all rails for easy mount and dismount
- Tool-free azimuth adjustment for reticle centering
The Quick Switch to Side (STS) mount offers a simple, quick disengagement of the magnifier for instant transition. It is faster than ever, just push the magnifier to the side and it will lock securely in that position until you push it back into place for magnified viewing.
This solution will transition a fielded Holographic Weapon Sight into a lethal medium range optic with superior light transmission and a large field of view. This rugged, streamlined option offers split-second transitioning from close quarters battle to medium range targeting.
- Magnifcation Fixed: 3.25X
- Eye Relief: 2.2"
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Length: 3.9"
- Temperature: -40° to 160° F
- Waterproof: 33 ft
- Sealing: Fog Proof Internal Optics
- Mount: 34mm ring with integrated dovetail adapter for use with quick release mount
- Weight: 11.9 oz
- Vastly improved accuracy at medium range distances
- Increased target recognition and identification at greater distances
- Achieves extremely rapid transition from Close Quarters Battle to medium range targeting - and back again
- Retro-fits to all current HWS models - providing an instant upgrade path
- The unique Holographic technology allows the center dot to remain 1 MOA in size, while the angular size of the target is magnified
- Zero is maintained in the HWS and not in the magnifier - you never lose zero, no matter if you are targeting through the magnifier or only through the HWS
- The magnifier mount provides elevation and azimuth adjustment to allow the reticle to be centered in the FOV of the magnifier
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !